We are delighted to announce that Freddie’s Wish became an official registered charity (Registration Number 1168483) on 28 July 2016.
This will not change our focus but now enables us to raise more funds to help bereaved families and provide taster sessions in paediatric first aid.
We have been overwhelmed by your generosity in the year since we set up FW and that generosity has allowed us to do the following:
– Make donations to Birmingham Children’s Hospital and Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance to support their excellent work
– Fund bereavement elearning to 26 schools in Warwickshire delivered by Child Bereavement UK
– Provide free paediatric first aid taster training sessions to more than 60 people. Our next course on the 11th August is already fully booked
We also have a couple of events coming up over the next couple of months
– On the 3rd September, #teamfreddie is taking part in the Wolf Run again. This event is now fully booked on that date but there are still places on Sunday 4th September if anyone is interested in representing us on that day?
– On 23rd October, #teamfreddie runners will be taking part in the 10 mile Great South Run. There are still places available for anyone who wishes to join us on what would have been Freddie’s 3rd Birthday.
Anyone who wishes to support us by taking part in organising or taking part in an event, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Freddie needs you to help make the 7th December 2019 the best #DonutDay yet! This is the day is where we ask you to take a selfie eating a Donut and share it with us on social media. Pretty easy right...
Wow, what a night!! 350 of you joined us to celebrate Freddie’s life and his legacy and we certainly had the best birthday party we could have had for him! Thank you so much to each and every on...